About the Orion Twin Tandem Cycle
The revolutionary design of the ORION enables you to go on a bike ride with your friends or family members. Bike riding has entered a new dimension with the duo-recumbent tricycle, ORION. No balancing is necessary and this 3-wheeler allows you to be mobile and enjoy cycling regardless of any limitations or age. The driver and the passenger side-by-side and can engage in conversation and enjoy recreational fun together!
- 8 Speed Shimano Nexus gear system
- High grade steel with Epoxy coating
- Aluminum wheel rims with stainless steel spokes
- Depth Adjustable Seats for Driver and Passenger
- Dual rear brakes; front drum / caliper
- Freewheel option for passenger
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Parking Brake
- 500 lbs combined weight limit
- White / Orange Frame
Switchable Freewheel (controlled by driver)
Swivel Seat (Passenger)
Back to all Bikes
About Mobility and Access, Inc.
Mobility and Access, Inc., formerly Frank Mobility Systems, Inc is the US distributors of products that service individuals with special needs with wheelchairs, stair climbers, adaptive bikes and much more.